New way to treat with Pulmozyme

lilismom

I've been following your messages on Garran and am so happy to hear that he is on the mend! Congrats on his weight gain too!

lilismom

I've been following your messages on Garran and am so happy to hear that he is on the mend! Congrats on his weight gain too!

robert321

wow i would have never guessed that you could squirt the pulmozime right on the spot if you're already opened up. It makes sense but wow, i wouldn't have guessed it, you have a very dedicated doctor if he's willing to try something completely expirimental like that, i'm so glad that it worked as well as it did

robert321

wow i would have never guessed that you could squirt the pulmozime right on the spot if you're already opened up. It makes sense but wow, i wouldn't have guessed it, you have a very dedicated doctor if he's willing to try something completely expirimental like that, i'm so glad that it worked as well as it did

robert321

robert321

robert321

robert321

lightNlife

This is good news! Thank you for sharing it with us. I hope the "off label" treatment will continue to yield good results. Please keep us posted.

Regards,
Lauren

lightNlife

This is good news! Thank you for sharing it with us. I hope the "off label" treatment will continue to yield good results. Please keep us posted.

Regards,
Lauren

lightNlife

Regards,
Lauren

lightNlife

Regards,
Lauren

lightNlife

Regards,
Lauren

lightNlife

Regards,
Lauren