Newbie carrier

kr14v

I am wondering, if you don't mind, what the cost of the IVF and or PGD was. I saw some internet figures, but they were from 2005. Sorry for being so upfront, but I am curious; I hope you don't think I'm rude for asking.

kr14v

I am wondering, if you don't mind, what the cost of the IVF and or PGD was. I saw some internet figures, but they were from 2005. Sorry for being so upfront, but I am curious; I hope you don't think I'm rude for asking.

kr14v

kr14v

kr14v

M

mneville

We did 3 cycles of IVF which cost $25,000 or so??Our insurance covered it so we never saw any bills. PGD was not covered although now some companies will cover it. That cost about $10,000?

M

mneville

We did 3 cycles of IVF which cost $25,000 or so??Our insurance covered it so we never saw any bills. PGD was not covered although now some companies will cover it. That cost about $10,000?

M

mneville

M

mneville

M

mneville