Newborn NICU

vsparks2000

I thank you so much for your encouragement and will pray God give you all the comfort and strength you need for your loss. Khloe continues to amaze us. She is still about 7 lbs here at 4 months. She is facing a surgery after the first of the year to strength stomach muscles. She is having great difficulty with diarreha and vomiting. But she is beautiful and we love her dearly. Thank you for contacting us. And again we will pray for you and your family. vic

vsparks2000

I thank you so much for your encouragement and will pray God give you all the comfort and strength you need for your loss. Khloe continues to amaze us. She is still about 7 lbs here at 4 months. She is facing a surgery after the first of the year to strength stomach muscles. She is having great difficulty with diarreha and vomiting. But she is beautiful and we love her dearly. Thank you for contacting us. And again we will pray for you and your family. vic

vsparks2000

vsparks2000

vsparks2000

kayleesgrandma

My heart goes out to you Rhonda, this must have been a hard Christmas...

vsparks--good luck to your great granddaughter--she does sound like a little fighter--as you will find out--all cfrs are fighters!!!

kayleesgrandma

vsparks--good luck to your great granddaughter--she does sound like a little fighter--as you will find out--all cfrs are fighters!!!

kayleesgrandma

kayleesgrandma

kayleesgrandma

<br />
<br />vsparks--good luck to your great granddaughter--she does sound like a little fighter--as you will find out--all cfrs are fighters!!!