NEWLY DIAGNOSED

macarenacondon

Hi everyone, we are from Santiago de Chile and our son was diagnosed with CF. Here the CF is a very non frequent condition, right now the people with this condition is no more than 300 per year. Our son now its taken Creon 10.000 before every milk and Aquadeks 1 ml per day. Until now we dont know his mutation. We hope that you can help us, with information or anything that can be useful.

Thank you very much, and sorry for our english.

macarenacondon

Hi everyone, we are from Santiago de Chile and our son was diagnosed with CF. Here the CF is a very non frequent condition, right now the people with this condition is no more than 300 per year. Our son now its taken Creon 10.000 before every milk and Aquadeks 1 ml per day. Until now we dont know his mutation. We hope that you can help us, with information or anything that can be useful.

macarenacondon

macarenacondon

macarenacondon

<br />
<br />Thank you very much, and sorry for our english.

M

Mommafirst

Welcome. I'm so sorry you got the diagnosis. Sounds like you've started his nutrition care. I'm sure when you have questions there will be many people here who can try and answer for you.

M

Mommafirst

Welcome. I'm so sorry you got the diagnosis. Sounds like you've started his nutrition care. I'm sure when you have questions there will be many people here who can try and answer for you.

M

Mommafirst

M

Mommafirst

M

Mommafirst

JORDYSMOM

Welcome to the site. I believe we have one or two other members from Chile on here. Hopefully they will see your post.

I'm glad you found us, and I look forward to getting to know you better.

Stacey

JORDYSMOM

Welcome to the site. I believe we have one or two other members from Chile on here. Hopefully they will see your post.

Stacey

JORDYSMOM

Stacey

JORDYSMOM

Stacey

JORDYSMOM

<br />
<br />I'm glad you found us, and I look forward to getting to know you better.
<br />
<br />Stacey

just1more

Welcome to the site. Feel free to ask anything and we will always try to help, this site is full of great people.

Also, we do have a member from Chile, username Chilemom, that joined last year and has been fairly active. She might be able to help you some with your questions, along with what she has been able to learn about options there.

just1more

Welcome to the site. Feel free to ask anything and we will always try to help, this site is full of great people.

Also, we do have a member from Chile, username Chilemom, that joined last year and has been fairly active. She might be able to help you some with your questions, along with what she has been able to learn about options there.

just1more

just1more

just1more

<br />
<br />Also, we do have a member from Chile, username Chilemom, that joined last year and has been fairly active. She might be able to help you some with your questions, along with what she has been able to learn about options there.