Night sweats [updated 5/3/08]

H

hopesiris

Night sweats

I think blood sugar can rise up and then crash, mine rose during my glucose tolerance test when I had gestational diabetes - then it crashed to only 35.

H

hopesiris

Night sweats

I think blood sugar can rise up and then crash, mine rose during my glucose tolerance test when I had gestational diabetes - then it crashed to only 35.

H

hopesiris

Night sweats

H

hopesiris

Night sweats

H

hopesiris

Night sweats

danbray

Night sweats

ive been having the nite sweats for as long as i can rember, not alot,but when i do, i get soaked, i sleep with a big fan everynite, sometimes ill be so wet ill have to change cloths an then i about freeze while changing,its crazy

danbray

Night sweats

ive been having the nite sweats for as long as i can rember, not alot,but when i do, i get soaked, i sleep with a big fan everynite, sometimes ill be so wet ill have to change cloths an then i about freeze while changing,its crazy

danbray

Night sweats

danbray

Night sweats

danbray

Night sweats

NoExcuses

Night sweats

ok. so if this was an issue would I get it during the day too? cuz i eat cereal for b'fast every day and for a snack usually (in addition to bedtime....can you tell i like cereal).

thanks for the diabetes 101. this is great to know. probably wise to get a meter to have at home i would imagine, right?

NoExcuses

Night sweats

ok. so if this was an issue would I get it during the day too? cuz i eat cereal for b'fast every day and for a snack usually (in addition to bedtime....can you tell i like cereal).

thanks for the diabetes 101. this is great to know. probably wise to get a meter to have at home i would imagine, right?

NoExcuses

Night sweats

NoExcuses

Night sweats

NoExcuses

Night sweats

<br />
<br />thanks for the diabetes 101. this is great to know. probably wise to get a meter to have at home i would imagine, right?