not what the dr ordered

W

worriedmom

Yes, the sweat test was done in an accreditted facility. I only heard that from my girlfriend who is a secretary in a lab that they need 150 grams, so like I said I didn't know how true it was. I thought maybe if there was a higher quantity collected it could have affected the result was all, but that is good to know that 75 grams was enough to perform the test. That makes me feel a little better, thanks!

W

worriedmom

Yes, the sweat test was done in an accreditted facility. I only heard that from my girlfriend who is a secretary in a lab that they need 150 grams, so like I said I didn't know how true it was. I thought maybe if there was a higher quantity collected it could have affected the result was all, but that is good to know that 75 grams was enough to perform the test. That makes me feel a little better, thanks!

W

worriedmom

W

worriedmom

W

worriedmom