not willing to take this till the end

Ricky123

yeah i know what ya going through i feel exactly the same truth is cf has messed me up as well i was in pain more with my stomach than my lungs(cf induced)

truth is any person with a serious disease such as cf which you have to live with on a daily basis will suffer somewhat be it socially or individually etc

ps your not alone there are others out there just like you

Ricky123

yeah i know what ya going through i feel exactly the same truth is cf has messed me up as well i was in pain more with my stomach than my lungs(cf induced)

truth is any person with a serious disease such as cf which you have to live with on a daily basis will suffer somewhat be it socially or individually etc

Ricky123

Ricky123

Ricky123