oh dear

JazzysMom

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>Vampy</b></i>

lol i went to my cousins ob gyn apt with her, she didnt have a ride at all, so i decided i would take her. I miss the ultrasounds. i kinda sad im not but its for the best. I think its because i barely get to see my lukey
and my mommy genes are saying "MORE" but for right now its not the right time. im telling my bf hes gonna have to suffer till the 26th when i can go get some birth control from the dr LOL. poor guy. I actually wanna get the five year birth control ring put in. I dunno if a reg doc can do it or not. I'd have to call my ob gyn and find out. I want to be financially ready and have a nice home out in the country first.</end quote></div>

I am very glad to hear this Vampy! BTW dont make the guy "suffer". Use a condom!

JazzysMom

lol i went to my cousins ob gyn apt with her, she didnt have a ride at all, so i decided i would take her. I miss the ultrasounds. i kinda sad im not but its for the best. I think its because i barely get to see my lukey
and my mommy genes are saying "MORE" but for right now its not the right time. im telling my bf hes gonna have to suffer till the 26th when i can go get some birth control from the dr LOL. poor guy. I actually wanna get the five year birth control ring put in. I dunno if a reg doc can do it or not. I'd have to call my ob gyn and find out. I want to be financially ready and have a nice home out in the country first.</end quote></div>

I am very glad to hear this Vampy! BTW dont make the guy "suffer". Use a condom!

JazzysMom

JazzysMom

and my mommy genes are saying "MORE" but for right now its not the right time. im telling my bf hes gonna have to suffer till the 26th when i can go get some birth control from the dr LOL. poor guy. I actually wanna get the five year birth control ring put in. I dunno if a reg doc can do it or not. I'd have to call my ob gyn and find out. I want to be financially ready and have a nice home out in the country first.</end quote>

JazzysMom

<br />
<br />lol i went to my cousins ob gyn apt with her, she didnt have a ride at all, so i decided i would take her. I miss the ultrasounds. i kinda sad im not but its for the best. I think its because i barely get to see my lukey
and my mommy genes are saying "MORE" but for right now its not the right time. im telling my bf hes gonna have to suffer till the 26th when i can go get some birth control from the dr LOL. poor guy. I actually wanna get the five year birth control ring put in. I dunno if a reg doc can do it or not. I'd have to call my ob gyn and find out. I want to be financially ready and have a nice home out in the country first.</end quote>
<br />
<br />I am very glad to hear this Vampy! BTW dont make the guy "suffer". Use a condom!
<br />
<br />

Momtana

Vampy, the five year birth control ring you are referring to might be an IUD - Mirena (www.mirena.com) is effective for 5 years; Paragard (www.paragard.com)for 10. There is also the Nuva Ring which you place in your vagina for three weeks each month.

Momtana

Vampy, the five year birth control ring you are referring to might be an IUD - Mirena (www.mirena.com) is effective for 5 years; Paragard (www.paragard.com)for 10. There is also the Nuva Ring which you place in your vagina for three weeks each month.

Momtana

Momtana

Momtana

purplemartin

Hi Vampy! I have the paragard (IUD) and it's great! I don't have to worry about taking anymore medications or worry about any unplanned pregnancy's! In fact, you will forget that its even there!

If you have any question about it, please feel free to PM me!

purplemartin

Hi Vampy! I have the paragard (IUD) and it's great! I don't have to worry about taking anymore medications or worry about any unplanned pregnancy's! In fact, you will forget that its even there!

purplemartin

purplemartin

purplemartin

<br />
<br />If you have any question about it, please feel free to PM me!
<br />