Ok Teens, I need your help

laulau555

i couldn't imagine being diagnosed at 15, i've been diagnosed since birth and it took me about 15 years to actually realize i should be taking care of myself. what helps a lot for me is talking to other people with cf, i would encourage her to come on this website and see what its like and why she should be taking care of herself. its probably very hard for her emotionally as well, so we can always help to help her cope with all of that baggage

laulau555

i couldn't imagine being diagnosed at 15, i've been diagnosed since birth and it took me about 15 years to actually realize i should be taking care of myself. what helps a lot for me is talking to other people with cf, i would encourage her to come on this website and see what its like and why she should be taking care of herself. its probably very hard for her emotionally as well, so we can always help to help her cope with all of that baggage

laulau555

laulau555

laulau555