ok to take enzymes with milk?

allie5

Thanks everyone. Allie just started public school and I'm trying to limit all the things I have to send with her every day. Having one less water bottle for lunch would be great. I'll try having her take them with milk and see if she has an increase in stomach aches. I hope that doesn't happen.

allie5

Thanks everyone. Allie just started public school and I'm trying to limit all the things I have to send with her every day. Having one less water bottle for lunch would be great. I'll try having her take them with milk and see if she has an increase in stomach aches. I hope that doesn't happen.

allie5

allie5

allie5

<br />
<br />

Marjolein

I do wash down my enzymes with milk when I have milk with my lunch.

But I have to say that whenever I take a glass of milk and just that (the number of times that has happened you can count on one hand) I don't take enzymes with it. I don't need that much enzymes (am only on Creon 10 and only take up to 5 with really really fatty food) and am sure that I'll get a blockage when I do that...

Marjolein

But I have to say that whenever I take a glass of milk and just that (the number of times that has happened you can count on one hand) I don't take enzymes with it. I don't need that much enzymes (am only on Creon 10 and only take up to 5 with really really fatty food) and am sure that I'll get a blockage when I do that...

Marjolein

Marjolein

Marjolein

<br />
<br />But I have to say that whenever I take a glass of milk and just that (the number of times that has happened you can count on one hand) I don't take enzymes with it. I don't need that much enzymes (am only on Creon 10 and only take up to 5 with really really fatty food) and am sure that I'll get a blockage when I do that...

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member
I think the biggy is when you have to break the capsules open and sprinkle them on something. The dairy causes them to break down faster. DS always washes his enzymes down with his milk, but we don't break open the capsules any more either.

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member
I think the biggy is when you have to break the capsules open and sprinkle them on something. The dairy causes them to break down faster. DS always washes his enzymes down with his milk, but we don't break open the capsules any more either.

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member