On a lighter note, what do you all drive?

spicyone18

I just recently traded my 2001 jeep wrangler in I had it for only 6 months...it was constantly in the shop. really disappointed because a wrangler was my dream car. Now I have a 2005 Ford Escape...i love it!

spicyone18

I just recently traded my 2001 jeep wrangler in I had it for only 6 months...it was constantly in the shop. really disappointed because a wrangler was my dream car. Now I have a 2005 Ford Escape...i love it!

spicyone18

spicyone18

spicyone18

65rosessamurai

I'm one more payment away from being an owner of a 2005 Suzuki Swift! At least I hope it's a '05 model, 2004 was a bad year for me, and I think I was one of the first of getting the newly designed Swift...I love it, too!!

I'll get a photo in after I edit it a little!!

65rosessamurai

I'm one more payment away from being an owner of a 2005 Suzuki Swift! At least I hope it's a '05 model, 2004 was a bad year for me, and I think I was one of the first of getting the newly designed Swift...I love it, too!!

65rosessamurai

65rosessamurai

65rosessamurai