one day wout cf

L

luke

I would run...I would run like Forrest Gump. All day long like I was 7 years old again just to remember the energy and endurance I once had.

Luke

L

luke

I would run...I would run like Forrest Gump. All day long like I was 7 years old again just to remember the energy and endurance I once had.

Luke

Vampy

one day without cf ...my dream was always to go scuba diving..cf has always held me back, docs say theres the pressure of being underwater can hurt my lungs. so scuba dive and see sharks. my fave animal

Vampy

one day without cf ...my dream was always to go scuba diving..cf has always held me back, docs say theres the pressure of being underwater can hurt my lungs. so scuba dive and see sharks. my fave animal

bgchastain

I would probably find a warm beach somewhere and drink Pincacoladas(sp) all day( no anitbiotics to mess them up) with my husband, walk on the beach, swim and spend the rest of the evening working up a sweat with him. Ohhh, it would be heaven!!

bgchastain

I would probably find a warm beach somewhere and drink Pincacoladas(sp) all day( no anitbiotics to mess them up) with my husband, walk on the beach, swim and spend the rest of the evening working up a sweat with him. Ohhh, it would be heaven!!

anonymous

first thing I would do is put on a bikini (with no g-tube) & go to the beach all day with my fiance with my puppy jasmine too, & go in the ocean & spend all night on the beach & be able to breath the air in perfectly... I wish.

amy.21.cf.cfrd

anonymous

first thing I would do is put on a bikini (with no g-tube) & go to the beach all day with my fiance with my puppy jasmine too, & go in the ocean & spend all night on the beach & be able to breath the air in perfectly... I wish.

amy.21.cf.cfrd

anonymous

hey jen my name is toni and im also a mother. Im 27 and have a 1 yr old he also my life. i had planned for a lot more kids but im so glad i have my healthy 1. If i had one day without cf i would just breathe all day long WITHOUT COUGHING!!! This is my first time to ever talk on line with cf people. I just got a computer.

anonymous

hey jen my name is toni and im also a mother. Im 27 and have a 1 yr old he also my life. i had planned for a lot more kids but im so glad i have my healthy 1. If i had one day without cf i would just breathe all day long WITHOUT COUGHING!!! This is my first time to ever talk on line with cf people. I just got a computer.

shauna

wow.......i'd just wanna breathe, to know what its like i'd breathe in as deep as i possibly could just to feel it!! then i'd go to the beach and i'd swim and i'd drink and i'd have the best night EVER with my boy and i'd fly somewhere with high/low altitude (i think its high...the one where its harder to breathe?!) just cos i could ohhh i could go on forever!!

ooh and i'd eat lotsa foods til i wanted throw up with no enzymes!!!!!!!

shauna

wow.......i'd just wanna breathe, to know what its like i'd breathe in as deep as i possibly could just to feel it!! then i'd go to the beach and i'd swim and i'd drink and i'd have the best night EVER with my boy and i'd fly somewhere with high/low altitude (i think its high...the one where its harder to breathe?!) just cos i could ohhh i could go on forever!!

ooh and i'd eat lotsa foods til i wanted throw up with no enzymes!!!!!!!

Vampy

To Shauna.
Wow my sister who is just like one year and something months younger then me named shauna and spelled the same too..she was tested 6 times for cf and all came up negative..thats freaky!! ^_^ SO COOL...sorry for random post

Vampy

To Shauna.
Wow my sister who is just like one year and something months younger then me named shauna and spelled the same too..she was tested 6 times for cf and all came up negative..thats freaky!! ^_^ SO COOL...sorry for random post

shauna

vampy....my name's tia but i made my username shauna after my dog (long story as to why he's called shauna!!!)

shauna

vampy....my name's tia but i made my username shauna after my dog (long story as to why he's called shauna!!!)