Our newborn newly diagnosed with homozygous df508, CPT questions

M

Mommy2Zeke

I agree that when small, especially when they have a cold, the hand can be more effective than anything else because you can vary your pressure. Don't be afraid to use your hands as Ratatosk (Liza) mentioned above. If you are wanting to get the vibracare, check with your insurance...a lot of insurance companies will cover the use of one and provide it for you through home health.

M

Mommy2Zeke

I agree that when small, especially when they have a cold, the hand can be more effective than anything else because you can vary your pressure. Don't be afraid to use your hands as Ratatosk (Liza) mentioned above. If you are wanting to get the vibracare, check with your insurance...a lot of insurance companies will cover the use of one and provide it for you through home health.

M

Mommy2Zeke

M

Mommy2Zeke

M

Mommy2Zeke