Panic attacks

regina65

I have panic attacks too but i thought they were just not getting enough oxygen . Mine just happen when i get real out of breathe which is pretty often lately. I never told my cf doctor about them .My sister had them real bad about 2 months before she died she also had cf she was 25 .She had a 7 month old baby boy who is healthy. The meds for the panic attacks made me so tired though i couldnt handle it so I quit taking them . I work a full time job. So its hard to keep my energy level up as it is. Im sure you already know that.

regina/44

regina65

I have panic attacks too but i thought they were just not getting enough oxygen . Mine just happen when i get real out of breathe which is pretty often lately. I never told my cf doctor about them .My sister had them real bad about 2 months before she died she also had cf she was 25 .She had a 7 month old baby boy who is healthy. The meds for the panic attacks made me so tired though i couldnt handle it so I quit taking them . I work a full time job. So its hard to keep my energy level up as it is. Im sure you already know that.

regina/44

regina65

regina/44

regina65

regina/44

regina65

<br />
<br />
<br />
<br /> regina/44

carmick

I used to get bad panic attacks in high school, but I think that was mostly the pressure of getting into college and all, because homework brought them on and i grew out of them. After years without hardly anything resembling a panic attack, I'm starting to get them when I'm getting really sick and am having a hard time dealing with it. Taking like a 15 minute nap to recharge helps me deal, even if I really just spend that 15 minutes in the dark trying to let my mind wander. Getting PICCs will get me panicky too, but they've learned to drug me up well before I'm near the room that they're doing it in.

carmick

I used to get bad panic attacks in high school, but I think that was mostly the pressure of getting into college and all, because homework brought them on and i grew out of them. After years without hardly anything resembling a panic attack, I'm starting to get them when I'm getting really sick and am having a hard time dealing with it. Taking like a 15 minute nap to recharge helps me deal, even if I really just spend that 15 minutes in the dark trying to let my mind wander. Getting PICCs will get me panicky too, but they've learned to drug me up well before I'm near the room that they're doing it in.

carmick

carmick

carmick