Panting...so hard!!

J

Juniper

Thats really interesting i'll definitely try it. I used to play a cornet in a brass band and my lung function was great then obviously from working my lungs. We met twice a week and on weekends and it must have done me a power of good i gave up cos i didn't have time to go anymore maybe a wrong decision ??

J

Juniper

Thats really interesting i'll definitely try it. I used to play a cornet in a brass band and my lung function was great then obviously from working my lungs. We met twice a week and on weekends and it must have done me a power of good i gave up cos i didn't have time to go anymore maybe a wrong decision ??

J

Juniper

J

Juniper

J

Juniper

M

moxie1

I've done this before because I remember doing it in the pft lab as a kid. It is very effective.

My clinic doesn't do full pft work-ups. I just do regular pfts every visit. Is anyone else's like this?

M

moxie1

I've done this before because I remember doing it in the pft lab as a kid. It is very effective.

My clinic doesn't do full pft work-ups. I just do regular pfts every visit. Is anyone else's like this?

M

moxie1

M

moxie1

M

moxie1

<br />
<br />My clinic doesn't do full pft work-ups. I just do regular pfts every visit. Is anyone else's like this?

jamie6girl

This is great! I tried panting like a dog while watching a yoga dvd a few months ago. It was a lot of work! I didn't think much of it at the time.. But it does make sense to do this before doing a breathing treatment or vesting!! I'm gonna go home tonight and pant like a little doggie and then do that postural drainage yoga move that was posted a few days ago! WOOO I'm excited!

jamie6girl

This is great! I tried panting like a dog while watching a yoga dvd a few months ago. It was a lot of work! I didn't think much of it at the time.. But it does make sense to do this before doing a breathing treatment or vesting!! I'm gonna go home tonight and pant like a little doggie and then do that postural drainage yoga move that was posted a few days ago! WOOO I'm excited!

jamie6girl

jamie6girl

jamie6girl