Panting...so hard!!

thefrogprincess

Hmmm, cool. I breathe with my diaphram anyway. I spent a lot of time training myself to do it. I would sit for hours with my hand on my stomach so I knew when I was doing it right. Now I do it without even thinking about it. But I never knew you could strengthen it. I'll definately try!

thefrogprincess

Hmmm, cool. I breathe with my diaphram anyway. I spent a lot of time training myself to do it. I would sit for hours with my hand on my stomach so I knew when I was doing it right. Now I do it without even thinking about it. But I never knew you could strengthen it. I'll definately try!

thefrogprincess

thefrogprincess

thefrogprincess