Pari LC Plus Nebs

mabusincarnate

Am I reading this right? $240 for the cup?

www.cfservicespharmacy.com has the Pari LC for $14.95. i get 3 free nebs at each doc visit. i buy the cheapo nebs at the pharmacy when i'm in a pinch for about $6.

mabusincarnate

www.cfservicespharmacy.com has the Pari LC for $14.95. i get 3 free nebs at each doc visit. i buy the cheapo nebs at the pharmacy when i'm in a pinch for about $6.

mabusincarnate

mabusincarnate

mabusincarnate

<br />
<br />www.cfservicespharmacy.com has the Pari LC for $14.95. i get 3 free nebs at each doc visit. i buy the cheapo nebs at the pharmacy when i'm in a pinch for about $6.

Rokiss12

jeesh thats crazy! but i agree with Rosie... ask your doctor for a sample. i got two of the newer cups last time i asked, for free!

Rokiss12

jeesh thats crazy! but i agree with Rosie... ask your doctor for a sample. i got two of the newer cups last time i asked, for free!

Rokiss12

Rokiss12

Rokiss12