Pari Nebulizer

cheygemini

As for preventing build-up, I use my Britta Filter to filter the tap water. This seems to stop build up. Then I boil in the microwave for 10 minutes (after every use) and dry them by using the compressor. They dry quickly with the air from the hose. Then I store in a glass container with a lid. I used to use lots of plastic baggies to store them in and lots of paper towels, but it is very wasteful. Any way we can reduce our waste, the better!!

cheygemini

As for preventing build-up, I use my Britta Filter to filter the tap water. This seems to stop build up. Then I boil in the microwave for 10 minutes (after every use) and dry them by using the compressor. They dry quickly with the air from the hose. Then I store in a glass container with a lid. I used to use lots of plastic baggies to store them in and lots of paper towels, but it is very wasteful. Any way we can reduce our waste, the better!!

cheygemini

cheygemini

cheygemini