pedisure ?

julieann1966

Boost does do the pudding, we have tried it in chocolate and vanilla, she still prefers the Ensure drink with added calories though, there is also a shake called Skandishake (?) that delivers approximately 600 calories per serving, you mix it with whole milk.

julieann1966

Boost does do the pudding, we have tried it in chocolate and vanilla, she still prefers the Ensure drink with added calories though, there is also a shake called Skandishake (?) that delivers approximately 600 calories per serving, you mix it with whole milk.

julieann1966

julieann1966

julieann1966

julieann1966

Forgot to mention about the teeth, we too worried about her teeth not holding up to the amount of sugar etc, so we started using one of the electric tooth brushes right after we help her use the regular "dora the explorer" version (!) and when we mentioned it to the dentist he said he fully supported this option, we are still teaching her how to brush properly but going in for a second more thorough go around with the rotating brush. We got one with a smaller round head and she is really good about it.

julieann1966

Forgot to mention about the teeth, we too worried about her teeth not holding up to the amount of sugar etc, so we started using one of the electric tooth brushes right after we help her use the regular "dora the explorer" version (!) and when we mentioned it to the dentist he said he fully supported this option, we are still teaching her how to brush properly but going in for a second more thorough go around with the rotating brush. We got one with a smaller round head and she is really good about it.

julieann1966

julieann1966

julieann1966

butkool01

i was told i cant give milk to my child cause she is only 7 months, but she intakes butter and sometime cream. so i dont know. thanks

butkool01

i was told i cant give milk to my child cause she is only 7 months, but she intakes butter and sometime cream. so i dont know. thanks

butkool01

butkool01

butkool01

kitomd21

We chose to give Ellie Pediasure after she reached one year. We figured it could go along with being able to drink whole milk after one year of age. We weren't specifically told to try Pediasure, but decided to give it to her due to the high calorie content (30 cal per ounce). We've mixed it with her bottles to approximately 50:50 (fortified formula to Pediasure). We were cautioned against giving her solely Pediasure as the water content wouldn't be high enough for proper hydration. We were, however, advised to give Pediasure with fiber....

kitomd21

We chose to give Ellie Pediasure after she reached one year. We figured it could go along with being able to drink whole milk after one year of age. We weren't specifically told to try Pediasure, but decided to give it to her due to the high calorie content (30 cal per ounce). We've mixed it with her bottles to approximately 50:50 (fortified formula to Pediasure). We were cautioned against giving her solely Pediasure as the water content wouldn't be high enough for proper hydration. We were, however, advised to give Pediasure with fiber....

kitomd21

kitomd21

kitomd21