people who constantly complain

Faust

BTW When you run into people who complain way too much, just inform them of your daily routine CF wise, and all the related crap you have to deal with including all the maintenance just to stay alive. That usually shuts them up real quick. I used to be like "OK Mr. Whiney pants. I rarely sleep well, then I get up and do 2+ hrs of several aresols, with 30 mins of a high end shake the crap out of you vest therapy, and spit mouthfuls of bloody mucous into a bowl. Then I rush to try and eat some nutritional shakes with a meal, shower, take my many prescription drugs, followed by my many supplements just so I can squeeze more quality/time out of this life, then I hit the gym for 30 mins to hurriedly do weight training to increase my body's strength to help fight this disease, then I head of to work sometimes up to a 16 hour quite physical shift. Then I come home usually exhausted, and have to do even more aresols and a longer vest treatment for 2+ hrs. I sometimes go to bed hungry because I need my sleep over food, so I can do it all again the next day...And after all that, I STILL cough up blood. On top of all that, my ass is bleeding and I might have colon cancer, I have very serious insurance problems right now and it looks like I will basically be sending half the pay I make a month to cover health care needs. My house has some repair issues desperately needed, but I don't have the time or energy with my health maintenance and work hours to be able to do them on my only days, which are sat and sun...I'm sure you rest on Sat or Sun, not me though. On top of that, factor in that my insurance company won't pay for supplements that do have a direct positive impact on my health, and there goes quite a bit of even more money I earn out the window....All just to stay alive slightly longer, and try and have some form of quality while being here.......*AND* only 50% of people with my problem see the age of 30.

And *YOU* want to complain?

Faust

BTW When you run into people who complain way too much, just inform them of your daily routine CF wise, and all the related crap you have to deal with including all the maintenance just to stay alive. That usually shuts them up real quick. I used to be like "OK Mr. Whiney pants. I rarely sleep well, then I get up and do 2+ hrs of several aresols, with 30 mins of a high end shake the crap out of you vest therapy, and spit mouthfuls of bloody mucous into a bowl. Then I rush to try and eat some nutritional shakes with a meal, shower, take my many prescription drugs, followed by my many supplements just so I can squeeze more quality/time out of this life, then I hit the gym for 30 mins to hurriedly do weight training to increase my body's strength to help fight this disease, then I head of to work sometimes up to a 16 hour quite physical shift. Then I come home usually exhausted, and have to do even more aresols and a longer vest treatment for 2+ hrs. I sometimes go to bed hungry because I need my sleep over food, so I can do it all again the next day...And after all that, I STILL cough up blood. On top of all that, my ass is bleeding and I might have colon cancer, I have very serious insurance problems right now and it looks like I will basically be sending half the pay I make a month to cover health care needs. My house has some repair issues desperately needed, but I don't have the time or energy with my health maintenance and work hours to be able to do them on my only days, which are sat and sun...I'm sure you rest on Sat or Sun, not me though. On top of that, factor in that my insurance company won't pay for supplements that do have a direct positive impact on my health, and there goes quite a bit of even more money I earn out the window....All just to stay alive slightly longer, and try and have some form of quality while being here.......*AND* only 50% of people with my problem see the age of 30.

Faust

Faust

Faust

Breezy

Oh i hear ya! I know how you feel about the guilt thing tho, you don't want to be angry with them for complaining but at the same time, they have no idea what you're going through and only if they did, would the STFU!!!!

Breezy

Oh i hear ya! I know how you feel about the guilt thing tho, you don't want to be angry with them for complaining but at the same time, they have no idea what you're going through and only if they did, would the STFU!!!!

Breezy

Breezy

Breezy

UnI2B

Hi Breezy

My grandma knows what we have been through. She did not live through it but she knows. She never visited me in the hospital. She sent her sisters one time but she never came. Her excuse was she does not drive. BS you can take a taxi or hire a shoffer. she can afford it. So that is why I have a hard time visiting her. I will see her hopefully before it is too late. She has been dying of old age since she was fifty. "You know I may not live long" How dare she talk that way to a child with CF? That is how some people are. They are too stupid to think before they speak. Or in her case, she was suffering from insane jealousy over my Mother and her two children with cf and lack of attention from her husband and her only son who was busy raising his own life.

Now I understand for the first time in all these years. It is very sad that she never learned to think before she speaks and it is very sad that she did not stick up for what she believed in and assert herself. Instead now the she is really old, she is suffering with nobody loves me, I am going to make you feel bad too.

UnI2B

Hi Breezy

My grandma knows what we have been through. She did not live through it but she knows. She never visited me in the hospital. She sent her sisters one time but she never came. Her excuse was she does not drive. BS you can take a taxi or hire a shoffer. she can afford it. So that is why I have a hard time visiting her. I will see her hopefully before it is too late. She has been dying of old age since she was fifty. "You know I may not live long" How dare she talk that way to a child with CF? That is how some people are. They are too stupid to think before they speak. Or in her case, she was suffering from insane jealousy over my Mother and her two children with cf and lack of attention from her husband and her only son who was busy raising his own life.

Now I understand for the first time in all these years. It is very sad that she never learned to think before she speaks and it is very sad that she did not stick up for what she believed in and assert herself. Instead now the she is really old, she is suffering with nobody loves me, I am going to make you feel bad too.

UnI2B

Hi Breezy

UnI2B

Hi Breezy

UnI2B

Hi Breezy

Seana30

Teddy,

I do not have CF so I do not know exactly what you are going through, but my 14 year old daughter does.

Sometimes it is annoying to listen to other parents complain when their children have "normal" illnesses such as a cold or the flu.

I think to myself, if that is all Courtney had to worry about, life would be so easy!

I try really hard to remind myself they have no idea what we go through as a family with CF but it is still annoying at times.

Allie sells shirts about CF. As I was reading your post this shirt popped into my head. Maybe you should order one and wear it the next time you see your grandmother. It says

HOURS OF TREATMENTS
HUNDREDS OF PILLS

YEAH, SORRY ABOUT YOUR COLD
FIGHT CYSTIC FIBROSIS NOW!

Here is the link

<a target=_blank class=ftalternatingbarlinklarge href="http://www.cafepress.com/rys_shirts.57302306
">http://www.cafepress.com/rys_shirts.57302306
</a>
Maybe that would get her to stop complaining around you!

Take care!!

Seana

Seana30

Teddy,

I do not have CF so I do not know exactly what you are going through, but my 14 year old daughter does.

Sometimes it is annoying to listen to other parents complain when their children have "normal" illnesses such as a cold or the flu.

I think to myself, if that is all Courtney had to worry about, life would be so easy!

I try really hard to remind myself they have no idea what we go through as a family with CF but it is still annoying at times.

Allie sells shirts about CF. As I was reading your post this shirt popped into my head. Maybe you should order one and wear it the next time you see your grandmother. It says

HOURS OF TREATMENTS
HUNDREDS OF PILLS

Here is the link

<a target=_blank class=ftalternatingbarlinklarge href="http://www.cafepress.com/rys_shirts.57302306
</a>

Take care!!

Seana

Seana30

Teddy,

HOURS OF TREATMENTS
HUNDREDS OF PILLS

Here is the link

</a>

Take care!!

Seana

Seana30

Teddy,

HOURS OF TREATMENTS
HUNDREDS OF PILLS

Here is the link

</a>

Take care!!

Seana

Seana30

Teddy,

HOURS OF TREATMENTS
HUNDREDS OF PILLS

Here is the link

</a>

Take care!!

Seana