people who constantly complain

UnI2B

Thank you Lindsey! Congratulations on your transplant.

You definitely have a winner for a grandma and I do not blame you one bit for not talking to her.

I thought today after all what I wrote no matter what my grandmother says to me if I let it get to me, it is my problem. I have come to terms that my Grandmother has many of her own problems and I cannot help her so I basically will be pleasant and just listen and if she asks me anything medical, I will say I do not know talk to your doctor. I will not offer her anything more. IF she calls, I will pick up if I feel well enough.

I am happy that you told your father that you cannot talk to her. I just hope for you and your fathers sake, she leaves you some money in her will after all the abusive talk you had to endure.

Feel well

UnI2B

You definitely have a winner for a grandma and I do not blame you one bit for not talking to her.

I thought today after all what I wrote no matter what my grandmother says to me if I let it get to me, it is my problem. I have come to terms that my Grandmother has many of her own problems and I cannot help her so I basically will be pleasant and just listen and if she asks me anything medical, I will say I do not know talk to your doctor. I will not offer her anything more. IF she calls, I will pick up if I feel well enough.

I am happy that you told your father that you cannot talk to her. I just hope for you and your fathers sake, she leaves you some money in her will after all the abusive talk you had to endure.

Feel well

UnI2B

Feel well

UnI2B

Feel well

UnI2B

Feel well