Percussors

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member
We were given percussor cups when ds was a baby, but also were taught how to use our hands, which I preferred. We've been doing cpt by hand since ds was a couple weeks old. I seem to recall the percussor cups we got were from MN I thought they could be ordered individually.

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member
We were given percussor cups when ds was a baby, but also were taught how to use our hands, which I preferred. We've been doing cpt by hand since ds was a couple weeks old. I seem to recall the percussor cups we got were from MN I thought they could be ordered individually.

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member
<br />
<br />

kitomd21

We were given a few after diagnosis. The one we've continued to use has an "arm" attached to the cup. Very easy to use and you get that satisfying "clap" of air when you make contact. Looking to get another of the same kind and will ask at next appt.....

kitomd21

We were given a few after diagnosis. The one we've continued to use has an "arm" attached to the cup. Very easy to use and you get that satisfying "clap" of air when you make contact. Looking to get another of the same kind and will ask at next appt.....

kitomd21

kitomd21

kitomd21