PFT Questions

Jeana

I do them every 3 months at clinic, every week when hospitalized or if I go in to see the doctor. I love doing PFTs, because I love to see what my numbers are. I agree it's expensive, though.

I only do the box one once a year, though.

Jeana

I do them every 3 months at clinic, every week when hospitalized or if I go in to see the doctor. I love doing PFTs, because I love to see what my numbers are. I agree it's expensive, though.

Jeana

Jeana

Jeana

<br />
<br />I only do the box one once a year, though.

ashton2005

Thank you for your replies!! We havent done the box one yet!! Hes almost 4 and we just started them in march!!! Thanks again

ashton2005

Thank you for your replies!! We havent done the box one yet!! Hes almost 4 and we just started them in march!!! Thanks again

ashton2005

ashton2005

ashton2005

MaksNana

Makailyn gets them done every 3months,, or sooner when she's sick...She's had alot done since this pass July..
They didn't start doing hers until she was at least 5yrs old,,,because most likely you wouldn't get accurate results...

MaksNana

Makailyn gets them done every 3months,, or sooner when she's sick...She's had alot done since this pass July..
They didn't start doing hers until she was at least 5yrs old,,,because most likely you wouldn't get accurate results...

MaksNana

MaksNana

MaksNana

<br />They didn't start doing hers until she was at least 5yrs old,,,because most likely you wouldn't get accurate results...