PFT's and time of day

JazzysMom

This is not a surprise to me given my own experiences. I find it fascinating that they actually narrowed down time frames tho!

JazzysMom

This is not a surprise to me given my own experiences. I find it fascinating that they actually narrowed down time frames tho!

JazzysMom

JazzysMom

JazzysMom

blackchameleon

More and more our energy systems are coming into focus in western medicine. Its an interesting article and well spotted Skye, thanks. I know this is very true for my pft's and i think its almost comical that western style medicine learn so much about how we as humans work bodily wise by studying cadavers. a cadaver has no energy left in it and therefore gives only pyhsical understanding of our body and leaves out the enormity of how important energy chanels that run through our body are to helping solve the puzzle of sickness and its origins so that we can treat it differently. energy is life, without it we are dead, its as simple as that. when we lack energy and vitality there is so much more to fixing the problem than taking anti depressants for emotional ill health and anti-biotics for physical ill health and in fact it simply will not work long term and often exacerbates the problems we ahave in the first place.

blackchameleon

More and more our energy systems are coming into focus in western medicine. Its an interesting article and well spotted Skye, thanks. I know this is very true for my pft's and i think its almost comical that western style medicine learn so much about how we as humans work bodily wise by studying cadavers. a cadaver has no energy left in it and therefore gives only pyhsical understanding of our body and leaves out the enormity of how important energy chanels that run through our body are to helping solve the puzzle of sickness and its origins so that we can treat it differently. energy is life, without it we are dead, its as simple as that. when we lack energy and vitality there is so much more to fixing the problem than taking anti depressants for emotional ill health and anti-biotics for physical ill health and in fact it simply will not work long term and often exacerbates the problems we ahave in the first place.

blackchameleon

blackchameleon

blackchameleon

Landy

I'm with Mel. I already figured out that I do better in the afternoon & will do just about everything I can to get out of a morning PFT.

According to this report, I should put if off even later in the afternoon then I currently do.

Thanks for sharing

Landy

I'm with Mel. I already figured out that I do better in the afternoon & will do just about everything I can to get out of a morning PFT.

According to this report, I should put if off even later in the afternoon then I currently do.

Thanks for sharing

Landy

Thanks for sharing

Landy

Thanks for sharing

Landy

<br />
<br />According to this report, I should put if off even later in the afternoon then I currently do.
<br />
<br />Thanks for sharing

C

cfsucks

ahaha wow.... i do my spirometry at the 12-1 range every time. i want to try it later now, but clinic ends at like 3.

C

cfsucks

ahaha wow.... i do my spirometry at the 12-1 range every time. i want to try it later now, but clinic ends at like 3.

C

cfsucks

C

cfsucks

C

cfsucks