PICC Lines

fyrtongue

oh i also hate needles they freke me out and dang i hate that stupid glucose drink that u drink that u have to gulp down in like 5 min i dont drink fast then the got to take blood before and after the drink i hate the glukose test so so so so so so much

fyrtongue

oh i also hate needles they freke me out and dang i hate that stupid glucose drink that u drink that u have to gulp down in like 5 min i dont drink fast then the got to take blood before and after the drink i hate the glukose test so so so so so so much

fyrtongue

fyrtongue

fyrtongue

<br />

T

tarheel

well after having the port in for almost 5 months I can say if it creeps you out alot to get piccs, want more independence and stay in hospitals just cause you have to get them in, and use it like 2x a yr, a port might be worth looking into. It was a really big decision for me and I was like really apprehensive about it but it has been really really great for me. Now I'm getting iv meds soon but i wont have to stay in the hospital.

T

tarheel

well after having the port in for almost 5 months I can say if it creeps you out alot to get piccs, want more independence and stay in hospitals just cause you have to get them in, and use it like 2x a yr, a port might be worth looking into. It was a really big decision for me and I was like really apprehensive about it but it has been really really great for me. Now I'm getting iv meds soon but i wont have to stay in the hospital.

T

tarheel

T

tarheel

T

tarheel