please help make hospital stay better

nmw0615

nursedana, is this for a patient room, or is it more like a "community" room? I have a few ideas for either, but want to make sure I give you the right ideas.

nmw0615

nursedana, is this for a patient room, or is it more like a "community" room? I have a few ideas for either, but want to make sure I give you the right ideas.

nursedana

Wow!!! Thank you for all the suggestions so far they are great!! These ideas are for a patient room that we will be dedicating to CF only patients, and as you know everything we get for the room we will need to be able to sterilize.

nursedana

Wow!!! Thank you for all the suggestions so far they are great!! These ideas are for a patient room that we will be dedicating to CF only patients, and as you know everything we get for the room we will need to be able to sterilize.

nursedana

<br />

nmw0615

I stayed at one hospital where they had a masseuse come in a couple days a week and give half hour massages. If I'm remembering correctly, it was usually students from the local massage school that would come in. I remember the days I got a massage were some of the best days I had at that hospital. IT was a great way to just get a little relaxation in.

nmw0615

I stayed at one hospital where they had a masseuse come in a couple days a week and give half hour massages. If I'm remembering correctly, it was usually students from the local massage school that would come in. I remember the days I got a massage were some of the best days I had at that hospital. IT was a great way to just get a little relaxation in.

nmw0615

Here are my wishes:
moveable shelves
microwave
ice maker
massage chair
extra chairs for guest
i wish the tv was lower like eye level so i wont be looking up
better speakers for the tv and radio
remote control for the tv
extra pillows
a hamper for all your dirty clothes

my wish list:
built in shelves and cubbie holes
smaller machines
a massage therapist
free newpapers, books and movies
closet space
bigger rooms
thicker walls
washer and dryer in case your family cant help you do this

better food

Here are my wishes:
moveable shelves
microwave
ice maker
massage chair
extra chairs for guest
i wish the tv was lower like eye level so i wont be looking up
better speakers for the tv and radio
remote control for the tv
extra pillows
a hamper for all your dirty clothes

my wish list:
built in shelves and cubbie holes
smaller machines
a massage therapist
free newpapers, books and movies
closet space
bigger rooms
thicker walls
washer and dryer in case your family cant help you do this

better food

Here are my wishes:
<br />moveable shelves
<br />microwave
<br />ice maker
<br />massage chair
<br />extra chairs for guest
<br />i wish the tv was lower like eye level so i wont be looking up
<br />better speakers for the tv and radio
<br />remote control for the tv
<br />extra pillows
<br />a hamper for all your dirty clothes
<br />
<br />my wish list:
<br />built in shelves and cubbie holes
<br />smaller machines
<br />a massage therapist
<br />free newpapers, books and movies
<br />closet space
<br />bigger rooms
<br />thicker walls
<br />washer and dryer in case your family cant help you do this
<br />
<br />better food
<br />
<br />

StillFighting

I would want to add to the list: the ability to have pet visits. My cat seems to know when I am ill and curls up next to me to comfort me. This brings me much relaxation.

Hospital policies may not approve, but I thought I would suggest it anyway

Ana

StillFighting

I would want to add to the list: the ability to have pet visits. My cat seems to know when I am ill and curls up next to me to comfort me. This brings me much relaxation.

Hospital policies may not approve, but I thought I would suggest it anyway

Ana

StillFighting

<br />
<br />Hospital policies may not approve, but I thought I would suggest it anyway
<br />
<br />Ana

nmw0615

Ana, I totally agree with you. My dogs always seem to know when I need them, and not much can make me feel better than when one or both of them just curls up with me. I know there are programs where dogs, at least, go through tests and training and are allowed into hospitals.

nmw0615

Ana, I totally agree with you. My dogs always seem to know when I need them, and not much can make me feel better than when one or both of them just curls up with me. I know there are programs where dogs, at least, go through tests and training and are allowed into hospitals.

nmw0615