Please READ this book

static

Posting to remind myself to check into it. I vaguely remember something about this comming up in the past, can to give a brief summary?

thanks.

static

Posting to remind myself to check into it. I vaguely remember something about this comming up in the past, can to give a brief summary?

thanks.

static

thanks.

static

thanks.

static

<br />
<br />thanks.

jdprecious

Jae has cultured Yeast in her lungs twice in the last 12 months. Our clinic does not treat and even passes this off as contaminated sample depending on who you are talking to. Is this something I should be investigating??

jdprecious

Jae has cultured Yeast in her lungs twice in the last 12 months. Our clinic does not treat and even passes this off as contaminated sample depending on who you are talking to. Is this something I should be investigating??

jdprecious

jdprecious

jdprecious

M

moxie1

I talked to my doctor about yeast this visit. I don't believe that this has ever showed up on my cultures, but my doctor doesn't believe that candida can be an issue.

<b>However</b>, I ordered the book and am interested in implementing what I read. I believe that any inbalance in the body, whether doctors think they relate to cf or not, should be treated. This can only help.

M

moxie1

I talked to my doctor about yeast this visit. I don't believe that this has ever showed up on my cultures, but my doctor doesn't believe that candida can be an issue.

<b>However</b>, I ordered the book and am interested in implementing what I read. I believe that any inbalance in the body, whether doctors think they relate to cf or not, should be treated. This can only help.

M

moxie1

M

moxie1

M

moxie1

<br />
<br /><b>However</b>, I ordered the book and am interested in implementing what I read. I believe that any inbalance in the body, whether doctors think they relate to cf or not, should be treated. This can only help.

jdprecious

problems and solutions

what problems does candida/ yeast over growth cause to cf'ers when its in the lungs??? what the heck do i do about it??

jdprecious

problems and solutions

what problems does candida/ yeast over growth cause to cf'ers when its in the lungs??? what the heck do i do about it??

jdprecious

problems and solutions

jdprecious

problems and solutions

jdprecious

problems and solutions