POLLEN

MicheleGazelle

Just be careful to not use too much. It tastes nasty if I use too much because it seeps down into the back of the throat. Other than that, I love it.

MicheleGazelle

Just be careful to not use too much. It tastes nasty if I use too much because it seeps down into the back of the throat. Other than that, I love it.

MicheleGazelle

MicheleGazelle

MicheleGazelle

Crazyangel

Michelle,

im just wondering with mould spores and such, would the carmex at least catch the big sized particles of mould spores and such, if the answer is yes, then this could somewhat prevent my ABPA from flaring up

Crazyangel

Michelle,

im just wondering with mould spores and such, would the carmex at least catch the big sized particles of mould spores and such, if the answer is yes, then this could somewhat prevent my ABPA from flaring up

Crazyangel

Michelle,

Crazyangel

Michelle,

Crazyangel

Michelle,
<br />
<br />im just wondering with mould spores and such, would the carmex at least catch the big sized particles of mould spores and such, if the answer is yes, then this could somewhat prevent my ABPA from flaring up

folione

My Cf boy is in the same boat right now and we're taking him in to the clinic tomorrow for a checkup just in case. When a big cough arises, we add symbicort at bed time on top of the 2x/day rounds of normal nebs. We also sometimes will give him a few days of orapred: just a half of a 15mg solutab per day for a few days seems to help open things up. Guess we'll find out tomorrow if it worked.

folione

My Cf boy is in the same boat right now and we're taking him in to the clinic tomorrow for a checkup just in case. When a big cough arises, we add symbicort at bed time on top of the 2x/day rounds of normal nebs. We also sometimes will give him a few days of orapred: just a half of a 15mg solutab per day for a few days seems to help open things up. Guess we'll find out tomorrow if it worked.

folione

folione

folione