Port not working right

Wheezie

jeez Melissa, I hope you don't have to have it replaced entirely!! One port a year? that's no fun. Do let us know what you find out today.

Wheezie

jeez Melissa, I hope you don't have to have it replaced entirely!! One port a year? that's no fun. Do let us know what you find out today.

Wheezie

Wheezie

Wheezie

JustDucky

I will be thinking of you..hopefully the port is functional and the clot busters will do their job! I had an issue with that last year and that worked, I pray it does with you too. Please let us know what went on...fingers crossed and prayers, Jenn

JustDucky

I will be thinking of you..hopefully the port is functional and the clot busters will do their job! I had an issue with that last year and that worked, I pray it does with you too. Please let us know what went on...fingers crossed and prayers, Jenn

JustDucky

JustDucky

JustDucky

randmel89

Well, I had dye pushed through my port which showed that my line was creased where it goes up and then curves downward in my neck. I can now easily flush it and everything. Thank you for all your prayers and kind words.

If we begin to have trouble with the port again, I will be going in to get a bigger one put in and instead of running the line up into the neck they will put the line either under my coller bone or over the coller bone which ever way the DR feels it will work better.

Hopefully this port will work out for a little longer I don't really want to get another one replaced.

randmel89

Well, I had dye pushed through my port which showed that my line was creased where it goes up and then curves downward in my neck. I can now easily flush it and everything. Thank you for all your prayers and kind words.

If we begin to have trouble with the port again, I will be going in to get a bigger one put in and instead of running the line up into the neck they will put the line either under my coller bone or over the coller bone which ever way the DR feels it will work better.

Hopefully this port will work out for a little longer I don't really want to get another one replaced.

randmel89

randmel89

randmel89

Wheezie

YAY! I'm so glad it was a relatively easy fix. And even happier that it didn't need to be replaced!! Now if only your doc would have just let you go in there 8 days ago... *sigh*

Wheezie

YAY! I'm so glad it was a relatively easy fix. And even happier that it didn't need to be replaced!! Now if only your doc would have just let you go in there 8 days ago... *sigh*

Wheezie

Wheezie

Wheezie