Ports

DadsLungs

When I had my port and had to access it, I always used emla cream. You can't feel a thing with that stuff, its the best.

DadsLungs

When I had my port and had to access it, I always used emla cream. You can't feel a thing with that stuff, its the best.

DadsLungs

DadsLungs

DadsLungs

I've had my port for about 6 years and I'm 13 years old now.

I'm a phobic of needles and what helps me get through the pain (sorry, there's pain) is I put some Emla cream on it (it's numbing cream...ask your doctor for some numbing cream). It takes most of the pain away. And...I listen to my iPod to keep my focus on the music.

Good luck!

I'm a phobic of needles and what helps me get through the pain (sorry, there's pain) is I put some Emla cream on it (it's numbing cream...ask your doctor for some numbing cream). It takes most of the pain away. And...I listen to my iPod to keep my focus on the music.

Good luck!

Good luck!

Good luck!

<br />
<br />I'm a phobic of needles and what helps me get through the pain (sorry, there's pain) is I put some Emla cream on it (it's numbing cream...ask your doctor for some numbing cream). It takes most of the pain away. And...I listen to my iPod to keep my focus on the music.
<br />
<br />Good luck!

BabyGirl27

iv never had a port but what lots of others are saying use the emla cream it rlly does work i went to the doctor today and put some on b4 i got my blood taken and i only felt a little pinch so it works ALOT!

13 F. W/CF

BabyGirl27

iv never had a port but what lots of others are saying use the emla cream it rlly does work i went to the doctor today and put some on b4 i got my blood taken and i only felt a little pinch so it works ALOT!

13 F. W/CF

BabyGirl27

13 F. W/CF

BabyGirl27

13 F. W/CF

BabyGirl27

<br />
<br />13 F. W/CF

jamieleeox

hey !
I have a port and have had it about a yr. It work great i wish i got it sooner. yes it does hurt being accessed sometimes but just get emla cream and put it on for about a hr is when it works at its best , put it on the port and all around it also. i have my port on my left side under my arm pit and it doesnt bother me at all. good luck with ur's !

jamieleeox

hey !
I have a port and have had it about a yr. It work great i wish i got it sooner. yes it does hurt being accessed sometimes but just get emla cream and put it on for about a hr is when it works at its best , put it on the port and all around it also. i have my port on my left side under my arm pit and it doesnt bother me at all. good luck with ur's !

jamieleeox

hey !

jamieleeox

hey !

jamieleeox

hey !
<br />I have a port and have had it about a yr. It work great i wish i got it sooner. yes it does hurt being accessed sometimes but just get emla cream and put it on for about a hr is when it works at its best , put it on the port and all around it also. i have my port on my left side under my arm pit and it doesnt bother me at all. good luck with ur's !