Posers?

Clairee

Hi I am a n00b. I don't have CF nor do I plan on pretending I have it.
I have never been a good liar and I am far too lazy to keep up with a lie anyway.
I didn't want to join at first because I felt like I was invading your privet territory.
I ended up joining because Wheezie thought it would be a good idea.

Wheezie has been a best friend of mine for a very long time.
We fell out of touch for a few years and just rekindled our "kindred sprits" (lol) last year.
Growing up I never realized what Wheezie was actually going through.
As an adult I am very curious to know. Let me tell you, I had NO IDEA what CF is really about.
I came to this site to learn more. I have been reading a few blogs and some of you have really touched my heart.

Hopefully having me "around" will not be offensive. I will mostly lurk. I just want to get as much info as I can about CF.

Peace,
Layne AKA Clairee to Rhi's Wheezie (Ouiser)

Clairee

I have never been a good liar and I am far too lazy to keep up with a lie anyway.
I didn't want to join at first because I felt like I was invading your privet territory.

We fell out of touch for a few years and just rekindled our "kindred sprits" (lol) last year.
As an adult I am very curious to know. Let me tell you, I had NO IDEA what CF is really about.
I came to this site to learn more. I have been reading a few blogs and some of you have really touched my heart.

Hopefully having me "around" will not be offensive. I will mostly lurk. I just want to get as much info as I can about CF.

Peace,

Clairee

Peace,

Clairee

Peace,

Clairee

<br />I have never been a good liar and I am far too lazy to keep up with a lie anyway.
<br />I didn't want to join at first because I felt like I was invading your privet territory.
<br />I ended up joining because Wheezie thought it would be a good idea.
<br />
<br />Wheezie has been a best friend of mine for a very long time.
<br />We fell out of touch for a few years and just rekindled our "kindred sprits" (lol) last year.
<br />Growing up I never realized what Wheezie was actually going through.
<br />As an adult I am very curious to know. Let me tell you, I had NO IDEA what CF is really about.
<br />I came to this site to learn more. I have been reading a few blogs and some of you have really touched my heart.
<br />
<br />Hopefully having me "around" will not be offensive. I will mostly lurk. I just want to get as much info as I can about CF.
<br />
<br />Peace,
<br />Layne AKA Clairee to Rhi's Wheezie (Ouiser)

just1more

Clairee, as for my opinion, welcome aboard.

There are others here w/o CF or a family member with CF. As long as you are honest, and don't pretend to be something else; then you are welcome.

Being touched by CF and wanting to know more is not offensive, trying to mask who/what you are is (and you are obviously being honest and even have a friend here).

just1more

There are others here w/o CF or a family member with CF. As long as you are honest, and don't pretend to be something else; then you are welcome.

Being touched by CF and wanting to know more is not offensive, trying to mask who/what you are is (and you are obviously being honest and even have a friend here).

just1more

just1more

just1more

<br />
<br />There are others here w/o CF or a family member with CF. As long as you are honest, and don't pretend to be something else; then you are welcome.
<br />
<br />Being touched by CF and wanting to know more is not offensive, trying to mask who/what you are is (and you are obviously being honest and even have a friend here).

snowcone200

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>just1more</b></i>

Being touched by CF and wanting to know more is not offensive, trying to mask who/what you are is (and you are obviously being honest and even have a friend here).</end quote></div>

Nothing was more offensive then what I experienced from other cystics and other users so far in the past few days here. Not even apology from anyone either or "My bad". Even when I asked for them to quit or to just not say anything to me I just received smart Alec replies. Hopefully I won't have to experience anymore of that mess and I hope nobody else has to either.

snowcone200

Being touched by CF and wanting to know more is not offensive, trying to mask who/what you are is (and you are obviously being honest and even have a friend here).</end quote></div>

Nothing was more offensive then what I experienced from other cystics and other users so far in the past few days here. Not even apology from anyone either or "My bad". Even when I asked for them to quit or to just not say anything to me I just received smart Alec replies. Hopefully I won't have to experience anymore of that mess and I hope nobody else has to either.

snowcone200

snowcone200

Being touched by CF and wanting to know more is not offensive, trying to mask who/what you are is (and you are obviously being honest and even have a friend here).</end quote>

snowcone200

<br />
<br />Clairee, as for my opinion, welcome aboard.
<br />
<br />
<br />
<br />There are others here w/o CF or a family member with CF. As long as you are honest, and don't pretend to be something else; then you are welcome.
<br />
<br />
<br />
<br />Being touched by CF and wanting to know more is not offensive, trying to mask who/what you are is (and you are obviously being honest and even have a friend here).</end quote>
<br />
<br />Nothing was more offensive then what I experienced from other cystics and other users so far in the past few days here. Not even apology from anyone either or "My bad". Even when I asked for them to quit or to just not say anything to me I just received smart Alec replies. Hopefully I won't have to experience anymore of that mess and I hope nobody else has to either.