Posers?

Hermit

Kev I actually don't see a single inconsistency in what Snowcone's posting, while there are enough copy/pastes from CF websites and terms like "blowels" and "vest systems" in so-an-so's to make it REALLY obvious who is who.

Like I said, we owe Snowcone an apology, and he deserves some support. He's suicidal, for crying out loud, and reaching out.

Hermit

Kev I actually don't see a single inconsistency in what Snowcone's posting, while there are enough copy/pastes from CF websites and terms like "blowels" and "vest systems" in so-an-so's to make it REALLY obvious who is who.

Like I said, we owe Snowcone an apology, and he deserves some support. He's suicidal, for crying out loud, and reaching out.

Hermit

Hermit

Hermit

<br />
<br />Like I said, we owe Snowcone an apology, and he deserves some support. He's suicidal, for crying out loud, and reaching out.

jbrandonAW

Ya'll all make me giggle. I'm also very suprised that this thread isnt locked yet. I come and go from the site, but apparently I've not been around where there has obviously been some very good drama. However I can obviously tell several people have been hurt by the idiocy of others.

jbrandonAW

Ya'll all make me giggle. I'm also very suprised that this thread isnt locked yet. I come and go from the site, but apparently I've not been around where there has obviously been some very good drama. However I can obviously tell several people have been hurt by the idiocy of others.

jbrandonAW

jbrandonAW

jbrandonAW

Landy

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>LuraGirl26</b></i>

I went everyone here to stop talking about me like this. It does nothing but case issues. I have had a blowel blockage taken out last year (2007). My PFT's have been a mess and I have now been DX with CFRD. I spend a good 30mins a day doing Vest PT and nebulizer treratments and coughing up mucus and junk. The rest of my day I am on a feeding pump becuase I can't digest my food very well. thanks allot for making me feel like S*** and makeing one of your own Cystics want to cry.

It is not very funny</end quote></div>

Any chance you're also CFTeama (Sarah Bor)?? (see link)

<a target=_blank class=ftalternatingbarlinklarge href="http://forums.cysticfibrosis.com/messageview.cfm?catid=5&threadid=32288&highlight_key=y">LINK</a>

Landy

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>LuraGirl26</b></i>

I went everyone here to stop talking about me like this. It does nothing but case issues. I have had a blowel blockage taken out last year (2007). My PFT's have been a mess and I have now been DX with CFRD. I spend a good 30mins a day doing Vest PT and nebulizer treratments and coughing up mucus and junk. The rest of my day I am on a feeding pump becuase I can't digest my food very well. thanks allot for making me feel like S*** and makeing one of your own Cystics want to cry.

<a target=_blank class=ftalternatingbarlinklarge href="http://forums.cysticfibrosis.com/messageview.cfm?catid=5&threadid=32288&highlight_key=y">LINK</a>

Landy

Landy

It is not very funny</end quote>

Landy

<br />
<br />I went everyone here to stop talking about me like this. It does nothing but case issues. I have had a blowel blockage taken out last year (2007). My PFT's have been a mess and I have now been DX with CFRD. I spend a good 30mins a day doing Vest PT and nebulizer treratments and coughing up mucus and junk. The rest of my day I am on a feeding pump becuase I can't digest my food very well. thanks allot for making me feel like S*** and makeing one of your own Cystics want to cry.
<br />
<br />It is not very funny</end quote>
<br />
<br />Any chance you're also CFTeama (Sarah Bor)?? (see link)
<br />
<br /><a target=_blank class=ftalternatingbarlinklarge href="http://forums.cysticfibrosis.com/messageview.cfm?catid=5&threadid=32288&highlight_key=y">LINK</a>
<br />
<br />

sue35

I would argue against the comment, "depressed people don't reach out." I have been diagnosed with depression and I have reached out. Even by taking too many pills so someone would worry about me. I think this is typical of depression. To me, snowcone is just crying out for help in his/her own way. I don't see him/her as being a poser but as someone who wants to give up but isn't 100% sure yet.

sue35

I would argue against the comment, "depressed people don't reach out." I have been diagnosed with depression and I have reached out. Even by taking too many pills so someone would worry about me. I think this is typical of depression. To me, snowcone is just crying out for help in his/her own way. I don't see him/her as being a poser but as someone who wants to give up but isn't 100% sure yet.

sue35

sue35

sue35