Pre-natal Screening

Tiffado

Mommy2Alyssa, I had no idea to be tested for it either! It was in the prenantal screening that my OBGYN did. I dont think most people would have a clue what to be tested for unless their family members had a disease.

Tiffado

Mommy2Alyssa, I had no idea to be tested for it either! It was in the prenantal screening that my OBGYN did. I dont think most people would have a clue what to be tested for unless their family members had a disease.

Tiffado

Tiffado

Tiffado