Prednisone and pregnancy?

W

Wendy

I did a prednisone burst when I was in the hospital with my son. I was 23-24 weeks along and went in for a tune-up. Instead of IV steroids, I got the burst of oral, which was something like 20mg for 2-3 days, then 15mg for 3 days, then 10mg for 3 days, then 5mg for 3 days. Everything worked out fine for us. I hope you're feeling better, and that this makes you less stressed, if it comes to taking the prednisone!

W

Wendy

I did a prednisone burst when I was in the hospital with my son. I was 23-24 weeks along and went in for a tune-up. Instead of IV steroids, I got the burst of oral, which was something like 20mg for 2-3 days, then 15mg for 3 days, then 10mg for 3 days, then 5mg for 3 days. Everything worked out fine for us. I hope you're feeling better, and that this makes you less stressed, if it comes to taking the prednisone!

W

Wendy