Prednisone

S

sdelorenzo

Prednisone has really helped my daughter's cough go away on occassion.
Sharon, mom of Sophia, 6 and Jack, 4 both with cf

S

sdelorenzo

S

sdelorenzo

S

sdelorenzo

S

sdelorenzo

folione

My son with CF is 4 1/2 and has taken the liquid prednisone drops when he was about 2 and Orapred solutabs this past year a couple times.

The most important outcome is that they really seemed to loosen up his lungs and let him clear some junk.

The downside is that sometimes (but not always), it makes him a bit hyper: sort of louder and more wild than his usual 4 year old self. But it's not all the time.

folione

My son with CF is 4 1/2 and has taken the liquid prednisone drops when he was about 2 and Orapred solutabs this past year a couple times.

The most important outcome is that they really seemed to loosen up his lungs and let him clear some junk.

The downside is that sometimes (but not always), it makes him a bit hyper: sort of louder and more wild than his usual 4 year old self. But it's not all the time.

folione

folione

folione

RUSSELLCREW

our 16 month old has been on it twice and it really helps "dry" things out. She had bronchitis and was given it in the liquid form and was better within 3 days of the treatment. The down side is that it can cause the patient to be more succeptable to other infections as it takes a toll on the immune system.

RUSSELLCREW

our 16 month old has been on it twice and it really helps "dry" things out. She had bronchitis and was given it in the liquid form and was better within 3 days of the treatment. The down side is that it can cause the patient to be more succeptable to other infections as it takes a toll on the immune system.

RUSSELLCREW

RUSSELLCREW

RUSSELLCREW