Prednisone

chattyfamily

Thanks for all of your imput. He has had 2 doses and no side effects so far, but also no improvement in cough. I did read about the blood sugar side effect. Dr. said he would want to eat more. I hope by the 3rd dose I will see change, otherwise Thursday it is Augmentin. Thanks again all.

chattyfamily

Thanks for all of your imput. He has had 2 doses and no side effects so far, but also no improvement in cough. I did read about the blood sugar side effect. Dr. said he would want to eat more. I hope by the 3rd dose I will see change, otherwise Thursday it is Augmentin. Thanks again all.

chattyfamily

chattyfamily

chattyfamily