Pregnancy and Vitamins

randi

Great to know! Which prenatal did you take? the OneADay brand comes with a softgel to be taken with it (DHA/EPA liquid gel). OB recommended to take ADEKs as usual and add folic acid. But think there are other things in prenatal that are not in ADEKs. So, you took 1 ADEK and one prenatal? What about the DHA/EPA liquid gels or what brand of prenatal if you remember?

randi

Great to know! Which prenatal did you take? the OneADay brand comes with a softgel to be taken with it (DHA/EPA liquid gel). OB recommended to take ADEKs as usual and add folic acid. But think there are other things in prenatal that are not in ADEKs. So, you took 1 ADEK and one prenatal? What about the DHA/EPA liquid gels or what brand of prenatal if you remember?

randi

randi

randi

marisalynn

Thanks for the responses everyone! I am glad to have a frame of reference on the situation. My Gynecologist says that she has taken care of pregnant women with CF before, but I still wonder how much she actually knows about it. lol
Marisa RN, 22 w/CF

marisalynn

Thanks for the responses everyone! I am glad to have a frame of reference on the situation. My Gynecologist says that she has taken care of pregnant women with CF before, but I still wonder how much she actually knows about it. lol
Marisa RN, 22 w/CF

marisalynn

Marisa RN, 22 w/CF

marisalynn

Marisa RN, 22 w/CF

marisalynn

<br />Marisa RN, 22 w/CF