Preparing family

SJCmoon

Thank you all so much. I feel better. Sometimes I feel "ready for action" and others I want to hide and cry. But, I get through it knowing in teh end I will have a sweet loveable little one.
I'm feelign better about all of these responses.

SJCmoon

Thank you all so much. I feel better. Sometimes I feel "ready for action" and others I want to hide and cry. But, I get through it knowing in teh end I will have a sweet loveable little one.

SJCmoon

SJCmoon

SJCmoon

izemmom

I think all of us moms and dads here still experience the "ready for action" vs. "I want to hide and cry" days. I"m having one of the hide and cry days myself, today. It doesn't matter how long we do this, it never changes. There is SO much to be SO happy and about, and then so much that can't even be described with words.

But, you are so right, in the end, we have our children. OUr wonderful, beautiful, strong and feisty, PERFECT children. Congratulations on figuring that out already! All the best to you!

izemmom

I think all of us moms and dads here still experience the "ready for action" vs. "I want to hide and cry" days. I"m having one of the hide and cry days myself, today. It doesn't matter how long we do this, it never changes. There is SO much to be SO happy and about, and then so much that can't even be described with words.

But, you are so right, in the end, we have our children. OUr wonderful, beautiful, strong and feisty, PERFECT children. Congratulations on figuring that out already! All the best to you!

izemmom

izemmom

izemmom

B

brewz2

My daughter wasn't dx until two years of age, but my son was dx'd right after he was born. He didn't actually start taking enzymes until he was about one. He was absorbing well and gaining so much weight that the doctors didn't feel the need to start enzymes, so you never know!

B

brewz2

My daughter wasn't dx until two years of age, but my son was dx'd right after he was born. He didn't actually start taking enzymes until he was about one. He was absorbing well and gaining so much weight that the doctors didn't feel the need to start enzymes, so you never know!

B

brewz2

B

brewz2

B

brewz2

momtonick

Congrats to you.I have 3 healthy boys dont know if they are carriers yet.Didnt even know we were carriers.Then my last child my 6 year old boy was born and unhealty dx at 9 months I wish I would have known from get go because we would have done things differently.I think its wonderful you know already and you have prepared family.Cant tell you much about things to watch for besides watch weight we ended up having to put in tube feed because he was failure to thrive because we didnt know what was wrong they told us he wouldnt have had to have it if he had started enzymes even a couple months earlier.We had a powder enzyme to put in bottle.Good luck to you and your precious son.

momtonick

Congrats to you.I have 3 healthy boys dont know if they are carriers yet.Didnt even know we were carriers.Then my last child my 6 year old boy was born and unhealty dx at 9 months I wish I would have known from get go because we would have done things differently.I think its wonderful you know already and you have prepared family.Cant tell you much about things to watch for besides watch weight we ended up having to put in tube feed because he was failure to thrive because we didnt know what was wrong they told us he wouldnt have had to have it if he had started enzymes even a couple months earlier.We had a powder enzyme to put in bottle.Good luck to you and your precious son.

momtonick

momtonick

momtonick