preparing your body for pregnancy

katedids74

Hi Sunflower,

I am 33 and trying to conceive, have been trying for about 5 months. I am not doing IV"s or did not do before trying. MY FEV1 is 79 and havent had an infection since April, knock on wood. I noticed that you are cepacia free for 11 months, do you mind me asking which Genomavar you had. I had Genomavar IV and have been free now for 2 years, Praise the Lord!! Many Prayers for a pregnancy soon,

Kerry Harrison

katedids74

Hi Sunflower,

I am 33 and trying to conceive, have been trying for about 5 months. I am not doing IV"s or did not do before trying. MY FEV1 is 79 and havent had an infection since April, knock on wood. I noticed that you are cepacia free for 11 months, do you mind me asking which Genomavar you had. I had Genomavar IV and have been free now for 2 years, Praise the Lord!! Many Prayers for a pregnancy soon,

Kerry Harrison

katedids74

Hi Sunflower,

Kerry Harrison

katedids74

Hi Sunflower,

Kerry Harrison

katedids74

Hi Sunflower,

Kerry Harrison