Prevacid for my infant

Alicea825

I dissolve it right in a syringe with water and squirt it in his mouth. He likes it so much he sucks on it while I'm squirting it (he must like the sweet strawberry flavor). We had the suspended form, but he hated it (it was very bitter tasting) and my pedi told me the tablet is better anyway since it's a time released formula.

Alicea825

I dissolve it right in a syringe with water and squirt it in his mouth. He likes it so much he sucks on it while I'm squirting it (he must like the sweet strawberry flavor). We had the suspended form, but he hated it (it was very bitter tasting) and my pedi told me the tablet is better anyway since it's a time released formula.

Alicea825

Alicea825

Alicea825

BrettsMom

My little boy has been takin it since he was 6 months old...I tool the rubber part off of a medicine dropper. I drop the half of a pill in it, cover the bottom with my finger, fill it with water and put it in his mouth and move my finger...he sucks it down like it's a bottle. Hope this helps...Prevacid was a life save for us.

Dori, mom of Brett-14 months w/CF DF508/3359delC pancreatic insufficient, Brandon -2.5 no CF, carrier of DF508

BrettsMom

My little boy has been takin it since he was 6 months old...I tool the rubber part off of a medicine dropper. I drop the half of a pill in it, cover the bottom with my finger, fill it with water and put it in his mouth and move my finger...he sucks it down like it's a bottle. Hope this helps...Prevacid was a life save for us.

Dori, mom of Brett-14 months w/CF DF508/3359delC pancreatic insufficient, Brandon -2.5 no CF, carrier of DF508

BrettsMom

BrettsMom

BrettsMom

<br />
<br />Dori, mom of Brett-14 months w/CF DF508/3359delC pancreatic insufficient, Brandon -2.5 no CF, carrier of DF508

amber682

We put it in a syringe with water, shook it til dissolved, and squirt it in. Some pharmacies can make it in a suspension. They switched my daughter to prilosec, it works in a similar way and CVS makes it in a suspension.

amber682

We put it in a syringe with water, shook it til dissolved, and squirt it in. Some pharmacies can make it in a suspension. They switched my daughter to prilosec, it works in a similar way and CVS makes it in a suspension.

amber682

amber682

amber682