pro-neb ultra II

jaimers

Super Moderator
i'm now on my third proneb in 1.5 years. those things just don't last. but everytime they have crapped out and i've been waiting to get a new one i've hauled out my ancient pulmoaid that i've had for years-as long as i can remeber-and it STILL works like a charm. i can't understand why these new nebulizers just don't last. tsk tsktsk

jaimers

Super Moderator
i'm now on my third proneb in 1.5 years. those things just don't last. but everytime they have crapped out and i've been waiting to get a new one i've hauled out my ancient pulmoaid that i've had for years-as long as i can remeber-and it STILL works like a charm. i can't understand why these new nebulizers just don't last. tsk tsktsk

jaimers

Super Moderator

jaimers

Super Moderator

jaimers

Super Moderator

tholland

We need a new compressor with taking 4 nebulizer treatments
Which one is the fastest for tobi and 7% saline? And
are the portable ones have the same amount of air flow as
the table tops. The rep just brought me a portable and told me there was no difference. He just wanted to make a
sale.

Tresa

tholland

the table tops. The rep just brought me a portable and told me there was no difference. He just wanted to make a
sale.

Tresa

tholland

sale.

Tresa

tholland

sale.

Tresa

tholland

<br />Which one is the fastest for tobi and 7% saline? And
<br />are the portable ones have the same amount of air flow as
<br />the table tops. The rep just brought me a portable and told me there was no difference. He just wanted to make a
<br />sale.
<br />
<br />Tresa

ladybug

I agree with those who love the pulmoaide... i have mine at my parents' house so i dont' have to pack my proneb II when i go visit and LOVE how fast it is! I really should swap the two, but the downside of the pulmoaide is its bulkiness for sitting in my living room.

Good luck!

ladybug

I agree with those who love the pulmoaide... i have mine at my parents' house so i dont' have to pack my proneb II when i go visit and LOVE how fast it is! I really should swap the two, but the downside of the pulmoaide is its bulkiness for sitting in my living room.

Good luck!

ladybug

Good luck!

ladybug

Good luck!

ladybug

<br />
<br />Good luck!