pseudomonas

Foody

Our son cultured PA at 15 months and was treated with inhaled TOBI for a month. He has not cultured it again and is now 3. We started oral and inhaled GSH (Glutathione) at 18 months and feel this helps keep his lungs clear and healthy.

Foody

Our son cultured PA at 15 months and was treated with inhaled TOBI for a month. He has not cultured it again and is now 3. We started oral and inhaled GSH (Glutathione) at 18 months and feel this helps keep his lungs clear and healthy.

Foody

Foody

Foody

Foody

Froggy....ask about the EFLOW for her TOBI treatments. It is very quick and should cut it in half (at least). This should be standard for any little ones :)

Foody

Froggy....ask about the EFLOW for her TOBI treatments. It is very quick and should cut it in half (at least). This should be standard for any little ones :)

Foody

Foody

Foody

K

kimcfmom2

I HAVE 2 SONS W/ CF 7 &11 AND MY OLDEST HAS BEEN "COLONIZED W/PSEUDO.FOR MANY YEARS AND HAS BEEN ON INHALED "TOBI" FOR SEVERAL YEARS! WE HAVE BEEN DOING THE ON AND OFF 28 DAY CYCLE FOR YEARS, BUT THE THING ABOUT IT IS THIS, IT DOES HELP TO "CONTROL" THIS PSEUDOMONAS. THEY HAVE LOTS OF "BUGS" IN THEIR LUNGS SO WE'VE BEEN ON MANY IV AND INHALED AND ORAL DRUGS- WE HAVE LEARNED NOT TO "SWEAT THE SMALL STUFF" BECAUSE THIS IS THE LIFE WE LIVE WITH OUR CHILDREN AND THEY REACT THE WAY WE DO. WE NEED TO BE THEIR STRENGTH IF WE EXPECT THEM TO "LIVE THEIR LIFE" TO IT'S FULLEST. THE MEDS ARE A PART OF THIS LIFE FOR THEM, BUT LOOK AT IT LIKE THIS, WE HAVE IT AVAILABLE TO USE WHEN YEARS PAST IT WAS JUST A THOUGHT IN SOME LAB. TAKE IT FROM ME, THE TOBI WILL HELP!! I HOPE I WAS ABLE TO HELP YOU!!KIM

K

kimcfmom2

I HAVE 2 SONS W/ CF 7 &11 AND MY OLDEST HAS BEEN "COLONIZED W/PSEUDO.FOR MANY YEARS AND HAS BEEN ON INHALED "TOBI" FOR SEVERAL YEARS! WE HAVE BEEN DOING THE ON AND OFF 28 DAY CYCLE FOR YEARS, BUT THE THING ABOUT IT IS THIS, IT DOES HELP TO "CONTROL" THIS PSEUDOMONAS. THEY HAVE LOTS OF "BUGS" IN THEIR LUNGS SO WE'VE BEEN ON MANY IV AND INHALED AND ORAL DRUGS- WE HAVE LEARNED NOT TO "SWEAT THE SMALL STUFF" BECAUSE THIS IS THE LIFE WE LIVE WITH OUR CHILDREN AND THEY REACT THE WAY WE DO. WE NEED TO BE THEIR STRENGTH IF WE EXPECT THEM TO "LIVE THEIR LIFE" TO IT'S FULLEST. THE MEDS ARE A PART OF THIS LIFE FOR THEM, BUT LOOK AT IT LIKE THIS, WE HAVE IT AVAILABLE TO USE WHEN YEARS PAST IT WAS JUST A THOUGHT IN SOME LAB. TAKE IT FROM ME, THE TOBI WILL HELP!! I HOPE I WAS ABLE TO HELP YOU!!KIM

K

kimcfmom2

K

kimcfmom2

K

kimcfmom2

fourkidsmom

My now 6 yr old cultured for the first time at just under 2 months of age. He had never left the hospital until he was 77 days old so I know he got it at the hospital--which makes me so mad-but it happened. He does ok- he cultured cepecia (the worst strain in March of 2005) so we usually do really agressive lung cleanouts when needed. He ahs had probably a total of 12 clean outs since birth. Hope this helps and take care

Fourkidsmom

fourkidsmom

My now 6 yr old cultured for the first time at just under 2 months of age. He had never left the hospital until he was 77 days old so I know he got it at the hospital--which makes me so mad-but it happened. He does ok- he cultured cepecia (the worst strain in March of 2005) so we usually do really agressive lung cleanouts when needed. He ahs had probably a total of 12 clean outs since birth. Hope this helps and take care

Fourkidsmom

fourkidsmom

Fourkidsmom

fourkidsmom

Fourkidsmom

fourkidsmom

Fourkidsmom