Pseudomonas

Jeana

I was able to kick it for a year and a half when I was on the inhaled Aztreonam drug study, but now that I'm off the study it's back. I can't wait for that drug to be approved by the FDA. I had PA for 10 years, then none for a year and a half, and now I've had it for about a year and a half again.

Jeana

I was able to kick it for a year and a half when I was on the inhaled Aztreonam drug study, but now that I'm off the study it's back. I can't wait for that drug to be approved by the FDA. I had PA for 10 years, then none for a year and a half, and now I've had it for about a year and a half again.

Jeana

Jeana

Jeana

T

TonyaH

Andrew cultured pseudomonas when he was one year old and it was eradicated with TOBI. Then, it didn't show up again until he was about 5. Again, eradicated with TOBI.
Since he was 9 he now cultures it almost every time,, it's just pretty much here to stay. He is on TOBI every other month as maintenance, and IVs for exacerbations, like we are now. But his lung function is still fantastic. The doctors just keep a really close eye on things and are very proactive.

T

TonyaH

Andrew cultured pseudomonas when he was one year old and it was eradicated with TOBI. Then, it didn't show up again until he was about 5. Again, eradicated with TOBI.
Since he was 9 he now cultures it almost every time,, it's just pretty much here to stay. He is on TOBI every other month as maintenance, and IVs for exacerbations, like we are now. But his lung function is still fantastic. The doctors just keep a really close eye on things and are very proactive.

T

TonyaH

T

TonyaH

T

TonyaH

<br />Since he was 9 he now cultures it almost every time,, it's just pretty much here to stay. He is on TOBI every other month as maintenance, and IVs for exacerbations, like we are now. But his lung function is still fantastic. The doctors just keep a really close eye on things and are very proactive.

NanaKay

Thanks to everyone for the replies. I am encouraged! My granddaughter Khloe is 11 months old and has had her first culture come back with pseudomonas. She is starting the TOBI and another breathing treatment. Please everyone pray that that will take care of it! Thanks to all!

NanaKay

Thanks to everyone for the replies. I am encouraged! My granddaughter Khloe is 11 months old and has had her first culture come back with pseudomonas. She is starting the TOBI and another breathing treatment. Please everyone pray that that will take care of it! Thanks to all!

NanaKay

NanaKay

NanaKay