PTC Moving to phase III

Liza

I have been keeping up with this and I just wish it was closer to Rachel. If it at least comes to Texas we may get her to enroll and just bring her home for the follow-ups. I hope it flows right along and continues to do well.

Liza

I have been keeping up with this and I just wish it was closer to Rachel. If it at least comes to Texas we may get her to enroll and just bring her home for the follow-ups. I hope it flows right along and continues to do well.

Liza

Liza

Liza

<br />

M

Mommafirst

Alyssa isn't 6 yet -- otherwise I'd most definitely sign her up for this one. I have great hope for this drug.

M

Mommafirst

Alyssa isn't 6 yet -- otherwise I'd most definitely sign her up for this one. I have great hope for this drug.

M

Mommafirst

M

Mommafirst

M

Mommafirst