PTC124

R

rarab43

When Will was taking the study drug he did continue all his other meds- like I said this was a short period of time that he was on the drug mainly to test for safety and dosage.

R

rarab43

When Will was taking the study drug he did continue all his other meds- like I said this was a short period of time that he was on the drug mainly to test for safety and dosage.

R

rarab43

hopefullmom

I have wondered that same thing, but I would guess that the cpt will not stop until they see how the meds work for the kids, but that is a guess. Christa

hopefullmom

I have wondered that same thing, but I would guess that the cpt will not stop until they see how the meds work for the kids, but that is a guess. Christa

hopefullmom

hopefullmom

We are so excited...Maci which is 7 now should be starting the ptc124 trial within a month. I will keep you all posted on how it is going, praying for great results. It has been a rough year so far!!!

hopefullmom

We are so excited...Maci which is 7 now should be starting the ptc124 trial within a month. I will keep you all posted on how it is going, praying for great results. It has been a rough year so far!!!

hopefullmom

hopefullmom

hopefullmom

Rebjane

Super Moderator
where is she participating in the trial? I would love to get Maggie in(she is also 7) but the there is not a center close enough to us yet...

Rebjane

Super Moderator
where is she participating in the trial? I would love to get Maggie in(she is also 7) but the there is not a center close enough to us yet...

Rebjane

Super Moderator

Rebjane

Super Moderator

Rebjane

Super Moderator

hopefullmom

At Ut Tyler Health Center/CF Clinic 1800-877-7777...hope that helps. If you have any other questions you can always call me also at 903-363-7309. What mutations does your daughter have? Maci has DF508 and W1282X.

hopefullmom

At Ut Tyler Health Center/CF Clinic 1800-877-7777...hope that helps. If you have any other questions you can always call me also at 903-363-7309. What mutations does your daughter have? Maci has DF508 and W1282X.

hopefullmom

hopefullmom