PTC124

hopefullmom

At Ut Tyler Health Center/CF Clinic 1800-877-7777...hope that helps. If you have any other questions you can always call me also at 903-363-7309. What mutations does your daughter have? Maci has DF508 and W1282X.

hopefullmom

I don't ever find out about anything unless I do research myself and bug our research cordinator to death about what is coming out. I still wouldn't know about this but I have been following it for so long and makeing phone calls is how we are getting involved. You can email me anytime and maybe we can help each other find things that will help these precious kids.
Christa mom to Maci 7 DF508 and W1282X
drewry5@embarqmail.com
I believe you can look under clinicaltrials.gov also

hopefullmom

I don't ever find out about anything unless I do research myself and bug our research cordinator to death about what is coming out. I still wouldn't know about this but I have been following it for so long and makeing phone calls is how we are getting involved. You can email me anytime and maybe we can help each other find things that will help these precious kids.
drewry5@embarqmail.com

hopefullmom

drewry5@embarqmail.com

hopefullmom

drewry5@embarqmail.com

hopefullmom

<br />Christa mom to Maci 7 DF508 and W1282X
<br />drewry5@embarqmail.com
<br />I believe you can look under clinicaltrials.gov also