Pulmazyme ?

PlumPerfect

We are driving to Florida on THursday what is the best way to keep it at the right temp, it will be a 17 hour trip, with a break then 7 more hours, ( we are stopping at familys so there will be fridge there.

Can it get to cold in a cooler?

not to sure the best way to do this.

PlumPerfect

We are driving to Florida on THursday what is the best way to keep it at the right temp, it will be a 17 hour trip, with a break then 7 more hours, ( we are stopping at familys so there will be fridge there.

PlumPerfect

PlumPerfect

PlumPerfect

<br />
<br />Can it get to cold in a cooler?
<br />
<br />not to sure the best way to do this.

skeeter6585

We got a travel cooler that you can plug in to the outlet in your car. Seems to work just fine. I think rubbermaid makes it, but I'm not really sure. You might be able to get one at walmart or target

skeeter6585

We got a travel cooler that you can plug in to the outlet in your car. Seems to work just fine. I think rubbermaid makes it, but I'm not really sure. You might be able to get one at walmart or target

skeeter6585

skeeter6585

skeeter6585

3gr8kids

That is awesome that your traveling...we just took a 25 hour trip and i took the pulmozyme in a baggie and just put it in the cooler...Our RT said that would be fine...Good luck and have a wonderful trip!!!

3gr8kids

That is awesome that your traveling...we just took a 25 hour trip and i took the pulmozyme in a baggie and just put it in the cooler...Our RT said that would be fine...Good luck and have a wonderful trip!!!

3gr8kids

3gr8kids

3gr8kids

Alyssa

For shorter trips like that we just usually get a couple of good ice packs and put them in a small cooler. We always wrap the pulmozyme in a wash clothe or paper towel to prevent it from sitting right up against the ice.

Technically speaking pulmozyme is ok at room temperature for up to 24 hours, but I've never really wanted to do that if I didn't have to.

Alyssa

For shorter trips like that we just usually get a couple of good ice packs and put them in a small cooler. We always wrap the pulmozyme in a wash clothe or paper towel to prevent it from sitting right up against the ice.

Technically speaking pulmozyme is ok at room temperature for up to 24 hours, but I've never really wanted to do that if I didn't have to.

Alyssa

Alyssa

Alyssa

<br />
<br />Technically speaking pulmozyme is ok at room temperature for up to 24 hours, but I've never really wanted to do that if I didn't have to.