Pulmonary Rehab Questions

lilkidNicky

it's where a group of people with respiratory problems are taught about the importance of exercise in order to keep yourself well and how it helps make your lungs stronger. You usually come together 2x a week and they teach you how to use gym equipment, teach you /warming up stretching exercises as well.

I highly recommend it.

lilkidNicky

it's where a group of people with respiratory problems are taught about the importance of exercise in order to keep yourself well and how it helps make your lungs stronger. You usually come together 2x a week and they teach you how to use gym equipment, teach you /warming up stretching exercises as well.

I highly recommend it.

lilkidNicky

<br />
<br />I highly recommend it.

Lex

Jen....who told you are allowed to be around other CF'ers? That could be a huge mistake.

Lex

Jen....who told you are allowed to be around other CF'ers? That could be a huge mistake.

Lex

JennifersHope

My doctor did since they have undiagnosed me with CF. I would still be careful because I have cultured stuff before and obviously I have weak lungs

JennifersHope

My doctor did since they have undiagnosed me with CF. I would still be careful because I have cultured stuff before and obviously I have weak lungs

JennifersHope

Charlene

My rehab had 8-10 in it. They were very good about cleaning machines between us and things like that. I was impressed at the attention to details.

Charlene

My rehab had 8-10 in it. They were very good about cleaning machines between us and things like that. I was impressed at the attention to details.

Charlene