Pulmozyme-dornase alfa recombinant

karenanne99

Hey Sorry I had wrote the "canadian Cf plan"

Lizardqueen
i am from prince edward island and i should have said the provencial cf plan...sorry my bad!! We just found out yesterday that the provincial gov is going to pay a big portion of the cost so thats pretty good!

Jenny26

I was given Pulmozyme during the initial studies, about 13 years ago. I knew I hadn't received a placebo because I noticed a difference within a week of taking the mysterious med they had called DNAse. I went off the med through my teens and now 27 started again about 6 months ago. This time around I hadn't noticed a huge difference. Then I was prescribed Hypertonic Saline and Pulmozyme and the combo together has helped me tremendiously. It is always about finding the right combo for you, good luck.

Jenny26

I was given Pulmozyme during the initial studies, about 13 years ago. I knew I hadn't received a placebo because I noticed a difference within a week of taking the mysterious med they had called DNAse. I went off the med through my teens and now 27 started again about 6 months ago. This time around I hadn't noticed a huge difference. Then I was prescribed Hypertonic Saline and Pulmozyme and the combo together has helped me tremendiously. It is always about finding the right combo for you, good luck.

Jenny26