pulmozyme

M

moxie1

My doctor always said the same thing too----bleeding is a result of infection and inflammation. He finally started to believe me (that it wasn't an infection) when my pfts weren't dropping, and after two weeks of IVs I was still coughing blood.

The big clincher was when after 3 embolizations and still having bleeding, I stopped Pulmozyme and the blood stopped completely.

My pfts went down without the Pulmozyme, so I am doing it once every few days. Seems to be enough to keep me clear, but not make me bleed.

M

moxie1

My doctor always said the same thing too----bleeding is a result of infection and inflammation. He finally started to believe me (that it wasn't an infection) when my pfts weren't dropping, and after two weeks of IVs I was still coughing blood.

The big clincher was when after 3 embolizations and still having bleeding, I stopped Pulmozyme and the blood stopped completely.

My pfts went down without the Pulmozyme, so I am doing it once every few days. Seems to be enough to keep me clear, but not make me bleed.

M

moxie1

M

moxie1

M

moxie1

SEANP

My son is on it once a day now and I had always wondered why not take it twice a day. Thanks for the insight. I had always wondered if there was a downside to long term use of Pulmozyme. I will ask his doctors as well.

Sean

SEANP

My son is on it once a day now and I had always wondered why not take it twice a day. Thanks for the insight. I had always wondered if there was a downside to long term use of Pulmozyme. I will ask his doctors as well.

Sean

SEANP

Sean

SEANP

Sean

SEANP

Sean